Technologists – All levels (FT & co-op)
We are currently seeking Technologists at all levels to assist with design and construction document production based in our Surrey office. While we are looking for full-time permanent staff, we also welcome students looking for summer or co-op placements to apply.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Degree or diploma in Architectural and Building Technology from an accredited institution (or working towards)
- Solid communication skills for a team-based working environment
- Self motivated with an inquisitive technical aptitude
- Proficient technical abilities in Revit are required
- Alignment with our core values: Curious, Client-Focused, Collaborative, Committed and Accountable
For Intermediate-Senior level Technologists, you will also need:
- Experience drafting detailed drawings for all delivery phases
- Thorough understanding of construction detailing, working drawings and contract administration
- Experience with building envelope systems, preferably for institutional projects
- Well-versed in local building codes and construction methods
- Experience leading small-medium size projects and internal teams
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you! Please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-in enquiries please.