Junior Technologist or Intern Architect
We have an immediate opening in our Surrey office for a Junior level Technologist or Intern Architect to assist with design and construction document production. Candidates must present comprehensive and well-rounded qualifications, including:
- experience drafting detailed drawings for all delivery phases
- thorough understanding of construction detailing, working drawings and contract administration
- experience with building envelope systems, preferably for institutional projects
- well-versed in local building codes and construction methods
- ability to produce complete construction documents under the supervision of senior staff
- proficient technical abilities in Revit
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Degree or diploma in Architecture or Architectural Technology from an accredited institution
- Solid communication skills, and enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
- Self motivated with an inquisitive technical aptitude and design sense
- Alignment with our core values: Curious, Client-Focused, Collaborative, Committed and Accountable
Registration with, or eligibility to be registered with the AIBC is required (Intern Architect only).
Thinkspace offers a stimulating work environment with an emphasis on continuous learning and career development. With many projects in the pipeline, we are growing our team and developing our members for long-term career growth opportunities. We are true believers in Lifelong Learning and support staff in attending continuing education courses to advance in their chosen career path. We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter clearly stating the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-in enquiries please.