Intermediate-Senior level Technologist
We currently have an opening in our Surrey office for an Intermediate-Senior level Technologist to assist with design, construction document production and coordination. Candidates must present comprehensive and well-rounded qualifications, including:
- experience drafting detailed drawings for all delivery phases
- thorough understanding of construction detailing, working drawings and contract administration
- experience with building envelope systems, preferably for institutional projects
- well-versed in local building codes and construction methods
- proficient technical abilities in Revit and AutoCAD
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Degree or diploma in Architectural and Building Technology from an accredited institution
- 7-10+ years of progressive and relevant experience in Canada
- Solid communication skills, and enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
- Self motivated with an inquisitive technical aptitude and design sense
- Project Management/Coordination experience is required
- Alignment with our core values: Curious, Client-Focused, Collaborative, Committed and Accountable
Registration with, or eligibility to be registered with the AIBC is not required but would be considered an asset.
Thinkspace offers a stimulating work environment with an emphasis on continuous learning and career advancement. With many projects in the pipeline, we are growing our team and developing our members for long-term career growth opportunities. We are true believers in Life Long Learning and support staff in attending continuing education courses to advance in their chosen career path. We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume and portfolio to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter clearly stating the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-in enquiries please.