Intermediate-Senior Healthcare Architect
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly self-motivated and collaborative Intermediate-Senior Healthcare Architect to lead the planning, design, detailing, and construction of acute and clinical healthcare projects. The ideal candidate will also have the desire to take a leading role in client care and assist in our marketing and business development efforts as a healthcare sector champion for the firm.
What you need to be successful in the role:
- Registration with the AIBC (or eligible for registration)
- 10+ years of post-registration experience in Canada, having specific experience in master planning, indicative design, and complex renovations within an operational health care environment
- Self-starter with strong initiative and leadership abilities who can manage multiple projects and mentor staff
- Superb project management skills to achieve goals and meet deadlines
- Sound judgement and solid communication skills for a collaborative team-based working environment
- Priority will be given to candidates experienced in all phases of planning and design, and who possess the ambition to take a leadership role in the firm
- Alignment with our core values: curious, client-focused, collaborative, committed and accountable
Thinkspace offers a stimulating work environment with an emphasis on continuous learning and career development. We are true believers in lifelong learning and support staff through mentoring and attending continuing education courses to advance in their chosen career path. We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion.
If you’re interested in joining our team, we’d love to hear from you! We ask qualified candidates to please forward your resume and portfolio indicating the position you are applying for to [email protected]. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-in enquiries, please.