We currently have an immediate opportunity for a part time Receptionist to provide professional and efficient administrative support in our Kelowna office. The position is responsible for all daily front office activities and providing general admin support. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- answering phones, greeting visitors, representing the company as the first point of contact
- receiving and directing mail, packages, faxes and e-mails
- arranging for courier pickups and processing deliveries
- maintaining the general cleanliness of the reception area and office, ensuring C-19 safety protocols are followed
- ordering supplies, and ensuring adequate stock is on hand
- maintaining office equipment; phones, photocopiers, zoom room etc.
- maintaining office outlook calendar and contact list
- coordinating meetings and managing meeting rooms bookings
- arranging for light meals and refreshments when requested
- coordinating with IT to assist with the maintenance of the office network and computers
- providing orientation to new staff; office procedures, filing systems, parking, etc.
- calendar management; organize meetings (in-person and videoconference) and social events
- print, copy, and assemble documents
- prepare weekly office meeting agenda and minutes
- complete and process expense reports
- coordinate monthly invoicing for AR and process vendor and consultant invoices
- make travel arrangements for flights, accommodations and transportation
- Other duties as required to assist with the smooth operation of the Kelowna office
Preferred Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years related work experience, preferably in the Architectural, Engineering or Construction Industry
- Exceptional organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- Capable of working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Willingness to learn, along with a strong work ethic
- Must be punctual, reliable and have a welcoming personality
- Alignment with our core values: Curious, Client-Focused, Collaborative, Committed and Accountable
Thinkspace offers a stimulating work environment with an emphasis on continuous learning and career advancement. With many projects in the pipeline, we are growing our team and developing our members for long-term career growth opportunities. We are true believers in Lifelong Learning and support staff in attending continuing education courses to advance in their chosen career path. We are always looking for talented individuals who share our passion.
If you’re interested in joining our team, please send your resume to [email protected]. Please include a cover letter clearly stating the position you are applying for. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No phone calls or drop-in enquiries please.