thinkspace is a member of the Canada Green Building Council. We have extensive and current experience in green building design, both generally, and with The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED®) Green Building Rating System in particular.
Our team has six experienced LEED® Accredited Professionals: Celena Aujla, Jonathan Hei, Mandy Yan, Mark Mathiasen, Mohan Krishna and Todd Dust. We have focused on energy efficiency in envelope, lighting and mechanical systems for many years. Attention to energy efficiency allows for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions, and the Owner’s operating and maintenance costs. Currently, we have the following major projects targeting or having achieved LEED® certification with a particular focus on energy efficiency to achieve Gold certification level. We were also the owner’s representative for two additional design-build projects in Revelstoke that both achieved LEED Gold.
- Woodward Hill Elementary School, LEED Gold Achieved
- University Highland Elementary School, LEED Gold Achieved
- Brantford Elementary School, LEED Gold Achieved
- Maple Ridge Fire Hall No. 1, LEED Gold Achieved
- University Hill Secondary School, LEED Certified
- Norma Rose Point K-8 School, LEED Silver Achieved
- Belmont Secondary School Design/Build, LEED Gold Achieved
- Ecole Qayqayt Elementary School Design/Build, LEED Gold Achieved
- Fraser River Middle School Design/Build, LEED Gold, Submission pending